Visual Changes

Hey everyone! This is me, again. Like always. Who else'd you expect? Anyways, I've decided to come up with some minor visual changes on the blog. I changed the color of the text, as well as also the color of the links and everything else. I also, as you see, have new link-pictures to the sites of my friends, and as you see I removed two and added a new one, I did not stay in contact with Syn and I don't I really need a picture for myself. The new one is for Wriggle, or Ichirin, however he'd like you to call him, he's familar with both. He's gotten a really good friend as I've mentioned before, so of course I will also support his blog, too. The other two stay the same, Jenny and Miro. Although I haven't really talked with Jenny in a while and she gave up her blog for the time being, I am sure she will have her comeback and if not, her blog is really worth checking out, after all she still has a link picture of me in there. And Miro, well. He probably will always be one of my friends, even though I barely chat with him nowadays, it is a weird bond which connects us. I guess that's pretty much the bond you make with your first internet friend. We've known each other for so many years now that I stopped counting. Of course he also doesn't blog too often, but he's sometimes in this very shoutbox so you might want to try and help me convince him to write more stuff.

So, that's pretty much it. I hope you like the new design and changes, if you have any suggestions about how this blog should look like, feel free to post it in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts