Shocking

Ever since that thunderstorm stormed around Ichirin's place, he's been having problems with some games. I mean, yeah, that's bad, but we could still play sometimes, and chat. Now? Now it's completely fucked up. He wanted to upgrade his computer, and as it turned out that wasn't such a good idea, in short, he won't be able to come online for some while, which is pretty awful, since I spent much time with him, and I almost have no idea what to do when I have free time now.

Well, I also changed my name a while back in Steam to Luna Child. That's the fairy you saw in my "It's me, again" post picture. Isn't she just so adorable? Well, that's what I thought! Now she's part of my name list, one more identity to identify me, I suppose.

I also played some "CosmicBreak" the past days, if it wouldn't lag so hard I'd love the game so much. I'll write more about it later on, in a seperate post.

Other than that, not much happened, besides that I am utterly happy since yesterday. I don't know why that is, but hell, I'm not gonna complain about it!

Comments

  1. Well, it's not just "upgrading"...

    The disc-drive is shot, the drivers are outdated, and the video-card isn't compatible.
    I'm a little hard-up about finally giving away XP.

    I've been trying to spend a bit more time here, since my Craptop doesn't like Steam.

    I don't know what to do with my free time, either. I ended up cleaning, then playing Yume Nikki, then playing -Harvest Moon-...

    ...Then I realized how bored I was with it all, and tried to call some people. Only one picked up, so after that, I killed time here. My sleep schedule's out of whack, now, too. I don't have anyone saying "I'm going to bed - you should, too." so I got all of two hours of sleep, last night...

    I miss you as well - hopefully you're not a little resentful of my computer. John's takin' his sweet time with it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts