Touhou Time! Review

Hey there! It's Rio again! You see, I've been thinking about Touhou Time recently. As you may have noticed, I haven't posted one this sunday. Well, to be honest, the actual reason is that I forgot it and I wanted to find an excuse now, but then I started thinking about this seriously. Why do I do this? I love Touhou, yes. Many like it, too. But all those who do like it say "We already know it so we don't read it." Everyone else I asked about this topic who don't know much about Touhou are like "Yeah, well, it doesn't really interest me." So now I'm at this point where I'm thinking about even stopping to make those posts. Basically, I know I've gathered quite some amazing amount of people who constantly check my blog, but will it be enough to fulfill my plan?

I wanted to make a poll. A simple poll about wether I should keep those posts or not. But in order to get good results out of, I need votes. And for that, I need people. So basically I need a bunch of people voting about what I should do. Sounds easy, right? Last time I did this I had like 11 Votes. That's not what I'm making polls for. Or posts.

Very well! Everyone, you've got your quest! Now go ahead and tell me what you think is best for the sake of this very blog!

Comments

  1. For the sake of the blog.
    Hmm...

    For consistency, I think it should be kept:
    Game-Reviews, Anime Commentary, and Touhou-Profiles have become the three consistent and certain topics, alongside talking about life.

    It doesn't really seem like a Limiting-Factor to me, I mean, I don't imagine anyone saying "Your blog is exclusively about Touhou, so I'm not going to read it", because it isn't.

    If you can find a good picture or two, maybe even cover the characters from PC98s that nobody remembers, like Chiyuri. I'm a sucker for Sailors, and if you write about Alice, well, everyone already knows about Alice, because she's playable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts