Rio's Randomness~ Part 5

Greetings, everyone! I recently was thinking about making an actual life-post again, since I really want to attract people, and the only way to do so is to actually write something interesting here, so, here we go!

Basically, school's almost finished, so I really need to think about what to do in my life. I need a job, of course. But well, I simply started searching for jobs too late, and now everything almost is taken so I do not have much choices left. I still wait for an answer from one job, and all the rest said I'm too late. So fact's, if I don't get a job I can either continue school or I'll sit at home for one year. Of course I prefer the second solution, but I'm afraid my mother does not want that. So all that's left is to wait, and hope.

Besides, I've been thinking about what new stuff I should post, and also have been thinking about whether I should also post Hentai suggestions, since I do watch quite much. However then again, it would be a 18+ topic, even without pictures and just the information. I do not know, I'll think about it again and wait for feedback to this from friends and such. Maybe they know better.

Also, I've recently uploaded a new YouTube video of an full anime opening since nobody else did it before me, might wanna watch it, I'll post it here.

Comments

  1. The only bad part with Hentai Suggestions is people might tease you for it.
    "Punish me, Onii-chan" might start to permeate your blog, y'know?

    If you're content to go for it, though, why not? It's certainly a change in topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, go ahead one more kind of post
    i wouldnt read xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey =)
    Dunno if you still know who I am but I just found myself reading your blog and eerm, might want to start with wishing you luck with your job search =3

    About Hentai, well, I think there ARE people who are looking forward to reading Hentai suggestions - maybe you could warn people before reading or hide the post/whatever?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts