Game Facts - CosmicBreak

I guess this is one of the only cases I can say "Title says it all."

The game is called CosmicBreak, and as I have mentioned before, I've played it recently. The Open Beta just started and it's a Japanese Shooting MMO where you have your own little squad of robots which you can fully customize, be it by buying new parts or colouring them completely like you want it. The wallpapers are amazingly awesome but apparently they don't make up for what the game lacks in graphic. But, however, what the game lacks in graphic, it makes up in gameplay! The fights are incredibly fun and there's 3 Unions you can join, you can then compete against the others in Arena fights for the honor of your Union. You can still play with your friends in other game modes if they are in a different Union, so no worries!

I can't say if it's just me, since I live in Germany, or if it is their servers, but every minute in the game I get a huge 10-second lagspike which makes me unable to see what's going on right now, but still, the game is very fun and maybe they'll even fix that issue someday.

Maybe you want the trailer?

Comments

  1. I chatted up Pixun about CosmicBreak a ways back. Watching you Stream it, I kind of got "... >:" about it, and considered playing.

    You can't monkfist it, he said. As in, I can't go about punching the servos out other bots.
    HOWEVER.
    Pixun says there -is- a Hammer melee weapon.

    This pleases me.
    Blunt force trauma is sort of like a super-punch, right?

    I don't know if I'd be any good, but if I can find a head-wrap, hammer, and decide what firearm to use, I may give this a test-play...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts