I hate my life! :D (Part 4)

Did you really think Part 3 was the last one? I can assure you, even this will not be the last time you see me hating my awful life...

Anyways, maybe I should tell you what actually happened. Did I tell you about my precious girlfriend? Hell, I think I did. She's the most amazing girl I've ever met in my entire life, and I would give up everything to keep it that way. Well, to make it short, we broke up. Yes. And now my whole life seems to be a mess, I'm crying constantly without even wanting to, I'm feeling almost all the time depressed and I cannot even sleep well anymore...

I think of her all the time and I can't concentrate on any other thing in life, this is really the most painful time ever, I don't even wish my greatest any such suffering. It's not like it is anyone's fault that we broke up, it was for the greater good. We fought often and someday it was just too much to take for her, I'm not really the perfect person so I cannot blame her for her decision...

And well, I've tried to avoid contact with her, since I cry everytime when we talk, and not just some tears, it's really showering out of my eyes and I try hard to stop it but it keeps coming. Guess what? Even right now my eyes are wet again, but it's better than usual...
Recently we started talking more again, but that's now even worse because often it feels like she's got better stuff to do, or is unavailable because she's talking to someone.
Like, she knows this very guy which is probably a very good friend to her, and she calls him "Honey" or at least did once, and talks to him so often, that it just rips my heart out and lets it explode to pieces...

I cannot say how close he is but I can imagine that there soon will be something going on between them, if not already...

Well, folks, thank you for listening, let's just hope I won't wake up tomorrow anymore...

Comments

Popular Posts