The End of the Line

Yup, yesterday was "the Day".

I finished school yesterday, we had to go to this big event there, where there were thousands of people sitting around, and you kinda felt like "God, please let this end." We had a lot of stuff going on there, also, the classes said "Goodbye" to the teachers in a special way, also all classes had prepared a little video or something to also make it a bit funny. For example our class had a video full of interviews of us and the teachers. When they were going through the interviews, I was so glad they didn't show me how I flipped out about that the "microphone" they were using was just a rattle. But no, they just had to. In the end they showed the "Outtakes", and boy, they sure all laughed a lot about me, and I was never so embarrassed in my life. But it worked out. The only real embarrassing thing was that my mother came, too. And she drank alcohol. Like, alot. And well, she could barely stand, I told her to just get home already, because she wanted to prepare food that we can eat when I get home.

Anyways, our class also has a band. They're called "The All Stars" and they're pretty awesome to be honest. They really rocked the house, and Frederic was completely insane with this awesome guitar solo he made, everyone was like "Omg!", you could literally see it in their faces.

After the event ended, we all still wanted to go into a pub or something, to celebrate. Since I lived right next to the pub I quickly went up to check for my mom, and she wasn't home. Great, I know. Now this is totally not my style, but I went with them anyways and drank a cola. It's not much but at least something. After half an hour or something I went home, since it was utterly boring down there. Well, when I came home this time, she was already waiting for me at the door, wondering where I was. She said she was so worried. It was about 11:00 Pm. I stopped argueing about that and went right to my room. Of course she didn't make food, how can you if you can't even walk straight. Well, the rest of the day I spent time with Miro. We played some games here and there and discussed a few things. I also mentioned he should finally buy Team Fortress 2, what he wanted to do a while ago.

In the end, an old song video of "The All Stars" playing live. I did not find any newer ones, and apparently those are still some of the old band members, but that doesn't matter so much. And usually they sing "softer" songs.

Comments

  1. Wow, you finished school? Gratz to that, but sorry you had to get so embarrassed over what happened...

    Still, that's the band? Not bad.. Not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was proud that I actually know them, since it doesn't happen too often that you're in the class of a band which probably will get famous in time.

    Also, thanks for reading Jenny! I can't believe you actually are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Band-Scenes have always been weird for me. I used to pass out CDs for my buddy Benji's band, "TV Is God".

    He did a song with vocals like that, once, at a Karaoke bit, and his girlfriend left to smoke so she wouldn't be embarrassed. Me and a few others clapped really loud and gave him a standing ovation like goofs, though.

    Glad you're out school - I guess this means a totally ruined sleep-schedule, huh? Frame your papers or something, they're not supposed to be the sort of things you lose, you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts