Rio's Randomness ~ Part 1

Listen!

I really don't have much to tell you but the fact that this blog is more about games than me or anime kinda annoys me like hell. Though my life is so goddamn boring, something actually always happens, but it just is never good enough to post it.

Screw that! From now on, I will post any tiny happy event that's going to happen to me, maybe a video who made me laugh or an anime opening which is just omfgwtfbbq.

For now, I'll show you the most epic AMV I've ever seen. I'm not much into AMVs, made a few myself but all in all they're pretty boring, I think. But this one ain't. Got it from a friend, I thought "Won't kill you" and it certainly did not! The details in this video are just amazing, it took the guy who made it 8 months! 8 months! Now tell me about wasting your time! Oh, most people hate the music for some utter reason, though I admit I really love it! It's J-Rock, by the way.

Well enough talking, let's show you some of the awesomeness this video has!


Comments

Popular Posts