I hate my life! :D (Part 3)

Meh, it's somewhat settled. I'm over it, and I did not really get in too much trouble. I somewhat tried to befriend that "guy", and I'm fine with my "girlfriend" as well, we both are pretty much best friends now since we actually can't forget each other, after all what happened.

Anyways, it still sucks the way it is, and my marks won't get any better due to that, so meh. I still will keep the lifestyle I do, and I probably will see how it works out in the future, hopefully well.

Btw! I just have to say that the matchmaking in League of Legends is bullshit! I mean, I lost the past 10 games and keep getting way higher enemies! That is so not fair, and why me? Why not them? It used to rock, the matchmaking, heck knows why they changed it...

Comments

Popular Posts