Boredom reigns~ Part 3

No, it's not boredom. In fact, I've noticed that I only post Grand Chase patch notes for weeks! There just doesn't happen all that much I can tell you guys, just little facts about me playing and so on. I didn't even have time to watch animes! It's horrible.

However, I've finally decided to make a post about me. Well, what to tell... heh, did I tell you about me playing Aion? Well I didn't really play it, I've found some free servers which didn't really work probably so I just tried to play it, but failed. A bit annoying however. The past days I also played Red Faction: Guerilla again, a really fun game when you play it with friends.

Holy hizzles, I just remembered I've been playing Left 4 Dead 2 the past days and didn't blog it! Stay tuned because soon I will post an update about that game, I really forgot about it, geez.

Well guys, that's it for now, as I said stay tuned for the L4D2 post and other exciting infos about me! Not sure when I'll post those, though.

Comments

Popular Posts