I hate my life! :D (Part 2)

See. I told you. Of course there will be a Part 2. There always will be more parts than necessary. I hate my life, I really do. Why? Where should I start...

Let's start with the fact that my girlfriend broke up. Yup. That wonderful girl I would've been happy with in all eternity. The reason? I don't wanna say it's because of some other boy. But it has to do with it. We had much trouble besides that, too. We discussed things pretty often and since she's pretty emotional she took it harder than usual girls. Anyway, it's pretty ironic because I didn't notice the "thing" going on between her and him. Nothing is for sure, but what the heck am I supposed to believe? She broke up with me, we're barely phoning, they probably talk somewhat much, and she said that he's more than just a friend. Geez.

Anyways, so I'm pretty desperate at this moment, I lost my love, I fail at school, and I fail at everything else as well. I'm down. If I wouldn't be so fucking cowardish I'd probably suicide, but still do not. Things will work out somehow... again. Like always.

Comments

Popular Posts