About Cicadas and Sofas

If things keep going like this I might be enjoying myself just like the precious lady in the picture.

Just without the cicada... Anyhow! I've finished Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale and I've continued playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Once I feel like it, I'll review both of them, but yeah, that might actually take a while.

So, I was at that store yesterday. Work there was fun, much like I expected. You simply sit there, manage stuff, once some customer comes you listen to him and help him with his needs, then you eventually fix some hearing devices here and there (which is by the way much harder than it looks like), and he's free to go. So I'd work from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM my time, if things go out like I hope they will. The only real problem is that the only school that teaches this kind of job is... about 6 hours away. Or more. Meaning I'd be in some other town at the other end of Germany for about 1 month. No computer, no internet, no blogspot, no friends. Nothing, just that job. But I suppose that is a sacrifice I have to make if I'm going to take that job... Those are going to be hard. Really hard.

Parsee's bitching around in Steam, ever since a certain incident happened which I'm not going to mention. He's like literally searching for a reason to ban me. Since he's not going to listen to me when I speak to him, I'll write to him here, and maybe he'll read it sooner or later. Parsee, I'm sorry for what's happened and I actually were fine with the fact that we weren't fighting about this 24/7, so could we please stop with this? I don't personally hate you, and I'm sure you don't particularly hate me either, which leaves us to the point that this whole fight is pointless. I'm just saying.

So I've met even more people here and there and things are going just fine. Also, I've been playing a lot more Leage of Legends and I've started playing Blood Bowl. As for LoL, it always was a fun game, but it's hard to get a friends-only game going. And Blood Bowl is genius, it's basically football in a fantasy world, with orcs and elves and shit. Going into detail later.
All you need to know is that I've been playing these games with a certain person yet again. And I'm sure some of you know who that is. Yup. Another thanks right to my best friend of all time, Mirodir. Did I ever mention Miro and I have the same real life name? It's funny, in a weird way, since we've known each other for so long. I guess we'll forever call each other Rio and Miro.

That's it from me, so far! Don't sulk, guys, I love you all equally, Miro just has an early start! I'll be seeing you guys around. Dewa mata!

Comments

  1. Things haven't changed. I'll find a good reason soon enough, and it'll all start with you being bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrmn.

    I've looked into League of Legends a bit. Morichika's kind of been advertising it - I hear it's like Yume Nikki, Nue Swarm, or Cave Story in the respect that it's really enjoyable for a Free Game. Nevertheless, I can't make myself pick it up. I think it's because I just don't have the free time to do much.

    I've been meaning to build the Palanquin Ship in Minecraft for a solid week now, but I just have so much crap to do that I never get around to it.

    I've also been meaning to try an purchase something other than a Simtex Plasma for my little UFO in Flatspace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts