Money, Money, Money

So, as you guys know, I'm a little short on cash.

Well, basically, we're not that low on cash, but we do have trouble managing every now and then, especially my close friends know that. Before you're going to judge my decision I'd ask of you to firstly read this blog post and think about the entire situation me and my mother are in.

My mother makes roughly 400 Dollar in her job, we get a little assistance by my father, mainly because he is forced to, the FEO pays us a little money as well, but that's about it, I don't have the exact values right now, but our rent alone is roughly 500 Dollar. Then there's all the other stuff, phone, internet, food, things around the house here and there. And then there's the cost of bus and gas we're using to get me to locations far, far away in order to find me a job.

Honestly, if it weren't for the money my uncle (Best uncle ever by the way, he's priest and all but he's really awesome) sends us about every few months we'd have to move out.

So as I was helping a friend of mine with the correction of a rather long-to-come story of his, or well, helping is a wrong word, I was correcting it, you see, he isn't all too good at English grammar and the sort, so he asked me to look over it and offered payment. Now I'd gladly do it for fun to help him out, but I do need the money so I said, why not. So as we were talking he mentioned I could make a Donate button for my website. So I thought about it, and actually, that does not seem like a bad idea at all. The thing I'm most concerned about, though, is, that it might make me look bad for expecting people to drop their money here. I don't wish to use people, but it's not like we wouldn't need it. And nobody's forced, right? For all it's worth, they can still decide. All my friends know this is not a bad act, and the ones who don't think so probably don't like me too much anyways.

So here we are, donate as much as you want, but don't overdo it. Small donations are fine, but I'll feel bad if you guys donate too much, I'll probably remove the button then. I could not live with the guilt seeing someone dump all their money because they are worried.

Also, I will thoroughly mention EVERYONE who donates money to me, as long as they leave a message and their name along with the donation. I'm by no means just using anyone, so I will really, really thank you if you do support me.


And fuck you guys wouldn't believe how much perverted pictures you find while searching for tags like "money" or "treasure". Oh my god.

Well, that is it so far. Again, thank you for your time, just reading my blog is all the support I need. I love you guys. See you around!

Comments

Popular Posts