Demise, Disorder, Delight

Yo.

So, as I expected the money project was a stupid idea. It probably made me look bad and needy, AND I didn't get anything out of it. But whatever.

So I was playing... what was I playing? Frankly nothing out of the ordinary, or at least nothing I can remember right now. Well except for the new Touhou: Ten Desires. It's the 13th game out of the series and I'm really glad ZUN still keeps up with the Touhous. I guess the popularity has now reached a level that within days there's fanart of all new characters, and some of it looks really neat.

So I've been having a cold since about Friday. And a bad one, I've been constantly reaching for tissues, my eyes sometimes started to tear, and I kept taking all different sorts of medicine, which didn't really help I think. I have basically not been able to play at all, since the shit is driving me crazy, it's gotten a lot better by now but tomorrow I need to go to the provision again.

I am not good at Touhou, but as I've mentioned, I played it. I really love the ideology and the music is beautiful. I apparently only managed to reach Stage 6... on Easy. It's a shame since that way I did not unlock the music for my favourite Touhou, Mamizou Futatsuiwa, the Extra Stage boss. Good thing we have YouTube for these kinds of problems.

Mamizou's Theme


In other news, I traded lots of items in Team Fortress 2 because it seemed to be the easiest thing to do besides doing nothing. And on my journey, I met a certain someone which name is Crucifox. Now originally he would be just one of the many traders I trade with, but he just happened to be the one to trade my Bill's Hat (very valuable hat in the game) against keys (some sort of currency in the game). So I was like "Hey, I don't want to lie to you, this hat might be my way up to the trading empire so I want to make profit out of it." Funny story, he is a very dedicated and skilled trader, and my enthusiasm made him take an interest in me, so we talked a lot about trading, he eventually made me trade with him, he actually overpayed me as a nice gesture. We keep in contact, yesterday we talked a lot on Skype as he wanted to explain to me how to easily and properly sell the items he sold me. As we were talking he talked to his friend in the background, and they were mumbling something about "Ever looked up to a Yordle?", so I was "Hey, wait, Yordle, you play League?", "Yeah I play League", and basically that is how we both found out we play League of Legends, which we happily celebrated in a game which we lost so we played another one that we won.

Speaking of League of Legends, the guys from G4TV made a Fullmetal Pantheon skin giveaway, and I won, technically one in a million, one of the skins they were giving away. Technically because in actuality they had multiple events and I just happened to be in an event which was very early, so I did not have many enemies who participated alongside. Just wanted to give a shoutout to them for being so awesome as to give me a skin.

I have made a meme about League of Legends, it's called the "Bad LoL Player Meme" and is featured by a bad picture of Twitch and an image background. The images feature various facepalm situations in League of Legends. It's rapidly gaining fame, and is now even on KnowYourMeme.com. Whether or not it will be accepted there remains unknown. The original League of Legends thread can be found... I think it's here.

Also I just wanted to drink some tea to improve my physical condition, but writing this blogpost made it cold now so I'm genuinely pissed off. But I guess I'll manage.

Aaaand I want more people to follow me on Twitter! I have started to do a lot more there, even changing appearance and background for that purpose. Check it out, yo!

I guess that is it for today again, folks. I don't have much else to say, make sure you check out the blogs of my friends on the side, also Panda's blog is currently down as she's having problems with her Laptop and the site seems to be screwing around, she can't change it right now, doesn't mean it's gone forever, though.

Alrighty, farewell.

Comments

  1. I've noticed you out of pure randomness (that's a lie actually...I noticed you thanks to LoL and Anime being in the same article :P ), so I noticed that you are a little low on cash. Based on how many visitors come to your blog, you might wanna consider adding ads here, and if you ask the visitors in a nice manner to click them to support you, they might do it ^^ (I would actually, click them if they were here :P )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts