Friendship is blasphemy!


Friends come and go, I suppose.

To commemorate this epic event, I felt like putting up new pictures for some of my closest friends' blogs.
If you're not listed in those three, because one of them is me, that doesn't mean you're not important, it means you have a blog that I either do not know of, or do not read often enough. If you do write in a blog and know about this here, feel free to chat me about it and I'll make sure I mention it!

I just thought the characters fitted too well to not use this opportunity, and the good thing is we actually do know all each other. I like it, and I hope everyone out there likes it as well. You can check out the pictures on the sidebar to the right.

Other than that, yeah, check them guys out, they write awesome stuff and the kind. Life's still pretty meh-ish, looking forward to seeing Lena next week and stuffs. League of Legends finally released Leona, after a week delay, geez. But she's fun to play and has really awesome mechanics.

I really need to start watching anime again. I've watched a little Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magika, as in, 2 or 3 episodes, as well as some random anime I've seen on Nami's Tumblr which was really fun, but I forgot its name already.

Enough talk, have a good one.

Comments

  1. Ahhhh! You linked me you bastard! I'm going to beat you up when you're awake, I swear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts