Antanaclasis

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

I feel bad about the fact that I write less and less on this blog. Maybe the magic is just out of it? I've blogged some pictures on Tumblr and used a lot of Twitter. It's just so much easier and faster to use, especially when I'm up there in that damn FEO thingie and have to spend 7 1/2 hours looking for "work" which is not available because lab assistants aren't really needed around these parts. So, the result is that I spend about 7 hours posting stupid stuff on the League of Legends forums, tweeting crap around Twitter and of course surf around the internet, memebase and the kind.

I was sick last week. Meaning I could've basically posted everyday last week, but yet I didn't. Wonder why that is, though. I went to the doctor because of some stomache issues and the kinds. Turns out I don't have any harmful viruses, though. And fun fact? Seems like I have hemorrhoids. Not big 'a deal, though. So yeah, my stomache still acts up every now and then, but it's usually like that, and unless it gets really bad again, I'm staying away from the doctor.

Me and Lena are doing great. Sure, we fight every now and then, but we're in love and easily forgive each other again. We talk daily, obviously, usually 1 to 2 hours. I'm glad I have her and her support. She'll try to visit me about next week or so, if there's no further complications. It's not entirely sure how long she'll stay, but probably 2 or 3 weeks. We don't have much planned what to do, then, I guess the usual couple stuff. Oh and we'll probably play some games, too.

Yeah, about games... and since I've mentioned the last week, too, I've been busy playing a certain game. And by busy I mean I literally played it 24/7. With Riot delaying the Leona release, I had nothing much to do, so I decided to download and play one of my favourite RPGs which I never really got the chance to actually play through. I apparently can't tell you the amount of time I've spent in this game by now, since the ingame time isn't really accurate, for some reason it keeps resetting, but I'll judge my time about 50 or 60 hours of gameplay. I haven't finished yet, and dumb me kind of skipped one or two small side quests because the game won't let you do them after you've reached a certain point in the story line.

Here's some gameplay:




I think the gameplay pretty much explains itself. There's a lot of depth in the game, as to how classes change, and how abilities are learned, for these kinds of things you'd be good to check out the official inofficial wikia.

I guess that is so far all I can say? I'm glad I'm still alive and kicking, things could be a lot better but what can I say, I've always expected me to kind of fail at live, and so far I'm still right. But hey, I have a girlfriend, life is still reasonably okay and I'm not starving either.

We'll be seeing each other in the next post, I guess. Farewell!

Comments

Popular Posts