Tanjoubi Omedetou!

Yo! How's everyone doing? Great? That's so nice! So am I.

... is what I'd like to say, but I've been feeling miserable these past days. Stuff's happened, as always, I still don't have a job, and well, I'm the still the useless unloved Otaku I always was. The fact that I have birthday today isn't going to change that fact.

I visited the Federal Employment Office today and they gave me some sort of work I will have to do for the next 4 months so I get approved for further assistance regarding money. Meaning if I don't do it I get no money at all, and if I do it I have the chance to get my money as well as a chance to find a job. It's annoying, since it's early and lasts long, and as far as I know we're not going to do anything up there other than, well, talking about stuff. It's going to be extraordinary boring, but it's probably good to get used to my future work, if there will be any.

As for my birthday, well, Slein gave me Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Miro will probably buy me something, too. Even though I haven't even asked either one of them for anything. Plus I probably won't have the money to ever get them something. So, yeah, from my family so far I've gotten 200 Euro, while 100 are supposed to be for clothes, and I guess I could use new ones, but I doubt I'll buy those. I'll see into it. Though I must say I've never gotten this much money from my family. Must be because I'm getting 18 or something. Other than that it's a very regular day, nothing special.

I've played a lot of Getamped 2, the gameplay is great and it doesn't lag as bad as the first one. Plus the customization with skins in this game is simply genius. It's finally March, too. That means a lot of games are going to get released. Pokémon Black and White for one, as also Dragon Age II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Total War: Shogun 2. Many more, of course. It's like THE release month. It's great because we were lacking games for quite a time now. I'm really looking forward into playing most of them, it's going to be a little tricky now that I have to "work" starting from the 14th, but it'll work out.

I watched more Conan and am thinking about whether to or not to watch Shaman King. I've watched it in TV ages ago and liked it, and the general genre is Shounen plus it has 64 episodes or so. It'd be pretty neat, but yeah. So much animes, so less time.

I honestly don't know what to say else. I guess since I'm at it, might as well thank you guys for continously reading this crappy blog of a crappy person like me. I'm also sorry that I'm not writing as much as I used to be. Sigh. Life goes on.

Catch you later, guys.

Comments

Popular Posts