I don't like this so called "Real Life"

Fuck.

My feet hurt, my head is about to explode, I feel like I don't want to live on anymore. Funnily enough this is just the first day of my work.

So I got a job now, awesome, it's actually an okay work, you do the usual stuff you do in a shop and yeah, no big deal. But there's a catch. There's always a catch. I have to drive there by train and bus, which doesn't (or shouldn't) really take longer than 30 minutes, but it's still a pain to pay the train. (Sorry, that had to be.) I'm working 163 Hours a month, that's about 37,5 Hours a week, and all that for 400 Euro currently, which is incredibly less but that's about to change once I'm out of the trainee phase, since I don't have the job just yet (remember, always a catch). If I don't do anything stupid in 3 months I'll have the job. If I can last that long. As I've said, 400 Euros, I'd say half of that are wasted for actually REACHING my work and getting home in a month, so we have 200 Euros left. That's a little less but at least something, OR SO YOU'D SAY. The fucking Federal Employment Office stopped giving us the money it kept giving us up until now because I have a job now. So basically, EVEN THOUGH I'M WORKING, we have even less money than we already had, so fuck you life. Of course I'll need to look into this matter, things just can't be right this way. I'ma have to make clear that I want the way I'm driving to what they call "work" paid and just because I'm earning money doesn't mean that money can instantly just taken away again.

Even my eyes hurt for no apparent reason. I don't think I have much else to write, it's great that I have a future now, but if you ask me it's not looking any brighter than before.

As for the rest, I played Sims Medieval which came out a while ago, seems like a pretty neat game and it's fun, but it's way too limited and definetely not worth the price as a standalone game. Would've made a neat clever add-on, but like this it's a big no-no. I also watched one 1 hour episode of Conan and Naruto, I didn't get the chance to do much of that because I played a lot of games and when I didn't do that I was outside doing stuff in real life. Mostly because I'm forced to.

I guess that's all for now, uh, yeah. You guys just stay safe or something.

Comments

Popular Posts