If you wish upon a star

Well holy moly everyone. So many things happening. Good and bad things, I might add.

So first. Shit. Youtube deleted my account because they're being complete assholes my account has violated the terms of use for the third time by uploading content which is copyrighted and does not belong to me onto YouTube. Sucks. Know what sucks more? Right. My Youtube Google account is linked to this very blog.

Now I suppose most of you have already figured the possible reasoning behind my sentence. Exactly. This blog was blocked for the last days. Heh. Blog. Blocked. Funny.

Anyway, I had to "verify my account" via a code that's being sent to my mobile phone. How fortunate that I do not own one. So I took the one of my mother which ended up not working, for weird reasons. So since I couldn't go to sleep like this, I tried and tried different solutions to do this, and I ended up telling Jenny about this issue and she was friendly enough as to let me borrow her mobile phone so I could send her the code and enter it. The day was saved. So everyone who likes reading the blog, drop by her blogs to read through them a bit or drop a thank you somewhere! She's got a blog which is linked here however she rarely updates that one, so you might be off better reading her livejournal.

Hooray. So Thomas visited me yesterday and gave me my broken DS back and we ended up doing manly things playing games and stuff. As a side note, a friend of a friend of my mother repairs DSs...ss (what's the plural of DS...?) for free, so it might get fixed again. UNLESS IT EXPLODES. RANDOMLY. So as we were chilling and stuff we came to talk about whether or not I found a job yet and shit. And just as I was saying "Nope, nobody really said yes yet" I got a call from these guys asking me if I'm still interested in the job. No, really, it literally sounded like begging. I liked it. So of course I said yes and now I have to go there at Monday 11 AM. Hum.

Other than that I started watching Shaman King and I've got to say I'm impressed. It's a whole lot better than I imagined and the drawing style isn't too bad, even though it could be better. It's tense and interesting, keeps me entertained when I watch through it. Conan had to wait this week and Naruto, well, one episode a week as always.

So I played and finished Dragon Age II and it's a very awesome game, albeit I have to say a few things about it that I did not like. For one, the races. You're bound to be human. That is not cool. Second, I didn't feel like the other party members gave a shit what you did with a certain party member, or not that I have noticed. Third, you don't "get around" as much as in the previous game, or I did not have the feeling you did. You have around 5 or 6 locations in the town and 3 or 4 outside, most of the caves, houses and shacks are repetitive and look exactly the same whenever you go inside of them. The quests were all well made and had a nice catch, the gameplay was fun and interesting and the graphics were splendid, really, but every corner looked like the same. Of all the bad things, of course, there are good things. I really liked the new "talent tree", it was much easier to use, you had so many options with each class and it never felt boring. The new combat system is... hard to use, I find. It's nice that everything goes so fast, I like that, but it's hard to right click and enemy if your "attack" button is the same button as to move the camera, and your enemies jump like they have an audience with the president.

And yet more gaming news, sorry for those who're not interested in this kind of stuff, I'm still going to do it. Darkspore. Who knows it? Not many I suppose. I came into the Beta which also ends this weekend, Slein was friendly enough to bring me, Miro and him keys out of some sort of magazine, so we ended up playing and it's the best thing humanity ever made. Well, not quite, but you get the point. It's like Spore and Diablo II. Or III, graphic-wise. You can literally create everything at your creature except the actual body and figure, meaning you can add spikes, weapons, horns, shields, shoulderpads, you can change the size of each one of these things, making almost every player with the same hero unique because they all look different. On top of that, you can even change the colour and pattern of your hero. ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!
The game costs quite some money, so I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to get it. But it's definetely worth the price.

God, I am so sure I forgot to write something but I think I forgot what it was... when I read through it, it sounds like I mentioned everything... Hm. Oh well.

Oh, and a side note, Japan has had a Tsunami attack shit. If you've got too much money on your hands, drop some of that here so these guys aren't having too much of a hard time. After all, they're making the precious animes. What would we do without them? Bleh, just kidding. Support if you can.

That's it again, my, I wrote this much. Also, what do you guys think of the picture? God, I love it. It's so awesome.

See y'all!

Comments

  1. Just curious, can you tell me what artist "cicada sofa" is from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you got a job is the best thing I ever read on this Blog. Good luck or so~
    tib.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye, sure can do. Her name's Gia.
    Here's a gelbooru link so you can check out more of her stuff. Happy to help.

    http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=gia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts