The time! Where did it go?!

So, yeah. I haven't really noticed that time was passing by THIS fast. I just wanted to do a quick update before the christmas post I'll be doing. I also just noticed that I have a limited space regarding uploaded pictures. I am currently using 5% of my 1000 MB I can upload. Considering all the hundreds of pictures I already am hosting here, I guess that's a pretty good deal.

What's happened, let's see... I've watched some more Detective Conan and Panty and Stocking, and I apparently have to tell you that P&S will stop airing soon, at episode 13. A sad thing, because I really liked the style of the anime, but if it sold well enough I am pretty damn sure we'll see a Season 2.

As for games, well. It's Christmas, what do you expect, everyone goes nuts about Christmas changes and updates. TF2 released the Medieval Mode and more weapons and hats, Killing Floor added a new skin to the monsters, new achievements and a map, but only during the festives. Minecraft went out of alpha and is now beta, that means the prize has changed and you won't get all following expansions for free, just the updates. Well, that is, of course, only if you haven't bought the game during alpha. And Pirates, Vikings and Knights II will soon release the new mode and the new class voices, and soon after that the new classes Sharpshooter and Man-at-Arms.
Elsword will also release a big update at the 5th of January, adding 5 dungeons and a new town.
League of Legends added skins for some heroes which you can only buy in a certain time.
I guess that's really all I could keep in mind for updates. Miro recently bought me (yet again) a new game, called Swords and Soldiers, and it's so sick and awesome. Of course, it's not a game for everyone, but if you like sidescrolling RTS you should look into it. Not getting too much into it now.

I've been having headaches two days straight, and I can't seem to get rid of them. It's annoying, but I guess I'll have to deal with it.
We'll see each other next time when I'm back with the Christmas update, I don't know if I'll have much to say then, and I'm not sure when I'll be posting, since I'll spend a day at my dad's house. See you around!

Comments

Popular Posts