Meri Kurisumasu!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I know I'm too late, but let's just forget about that fact for a second. I can't exactly say I've had much to do, but it was a bit confusing at some points. First off, I actually wanted to visit my dad at the first Christmas day, but then he said he won't be coming because of the snow. I actually planned this post on the second day, so I didn't do it on the first day when I actually now had the time to. So at the second day I visited my dad, we went to some relatives and stuff, visited them for Christmas, the stuff you do every year, basically. He has a cracked X-Box, so when we got home, I played a bit of Tekken 6 there. The game is pretty fun, I especially like that they keep the customization part of the game. The only dumb thing is, the bosses are still fake difficulty. They aren't especially good, they're not skilled. No, they are stupid as fuck, you can hit them all the time with the same attack and they won't dodge it a single time. The only thing that prevented me from killing him, is that his attacks hit the whole screen, they do massive damage, and he actually blocks if you try to interrupt him in his attack. Clearly, what the developers wanted to achieve here is that you combo him to death. I'm no big fan of "Play a game once, learn thousands of combos", but the only combos I had are for the Kangaroo, and those weren't working properly for him.

Back to Christmas. I've got a bit of money from everyone, no big amount, but it's at least something to live with. I'm usually not getting much for Christmas, so it's no big surprise. The one thing that was totally different is, that so some people on my friend list suddenly decided to buy me a game. I'm just gonna take this chance to mention them for the sake of charity. Kumiko bought me Super Meat Boy, and Mirodir suddenly decided to get me Monday Night Combat, an awesome game, if you haven't heard about it, check it out. Yesterday he also bought me Global Agenda, because it was only 6 Euros. Pretty neat stuff.

So, I didn't want to write too much since I was in a hurry, but now I'm at it so I can at least finish what I'm writing. I finished watching Panty and Stocking. Surprising end, gotta say. A bit unexpected, but there'll probably be a second season. They also released their totally awesome OST, which I have to get at some point today. Played a lot of games, so much to do, so less time. Been still watching Conan, will still continue.

Anyway, dinner's ready right now, so I'll put an end to it. See you all around!

Comments

Popular Posts