Rio wants fame!

Yus! Rio time! I got exactly 10 minutes to write this blog, so let's finish this quickly.
I just noticed many, many other blog sites write so much more in their posts, and update their posts more recently than I'm doing it, so I thought I should somehow change that.
Now again, I'm not all that much of someone who likes to type endless stories, however if I wouldn't somehow enjoy writing, I wouldn't do a blog.

Now actually, I'd need some motivation. Something to keep this blog alive. It's not like I'm gonna stop blogging, nono, but I was much more motivated when I started doing this than I am now. I mean, yeah, of course I get viewers and stuff, but 10 of those viewers are on my friend list and the rest probably just clicks away the site on sight! I want fame! I want my site to be more popular, you know? I want to raise the minimum viewer count per day, for now there are 70 viewers a day, and 20 of them are new to my site. That's just not enough for me! Nobody even leaves a damn comment!

By the way, 5 minutes left. I don't care if this blog gets ignored just like the rest, but if there are people who enjoy reading this darned blog, then please, do me a favor and tell your friends! Just run around in town, tell your neighbours, your dog, spam it where you want to, I don't care! Just help me get this blog more popular!

So much for that. Just... I know it's hard to convince people, but I'm really trying my best here, okay? So let's hope you guys will help me.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts