Grand Chase Update Stop

Yo, guys! Been a long time since my last post, I know, but I didn't have much to tell you. I'm having Spring Break, it's almost over to be precice, and well, I actually played all day long, well not all day long, I also ate and talked to my girlfriend. And during the night, well, I slept.

I've gotten more into L4D2 again, and also some Team Fortress 2 and maybe a bit Pirates, Viking and Knights II, and of course I was playing Heroes of Newerth all over. Oh and even a bit of Gleam of Force recently, was a fun bunch of time I had, really. Too bad it's almost over, but it was worth it. Anyways, the main reason for posting this is, I am kind of sick to post the Grand Chase Updates. Why? Because for that small changed you can really check the side yourself. No offense.

So, yeah, that's it. Was about all I had to say, so see you next time, guys!

Comments

Popular Posts