Tigrlilly is back! >.<


Geez! I wasn't that happy for such a long time! A really good old friend, Tigrlilly, suddenly logged on today, just like nothing ever happened!

I guess you guys need to know the backstory. Well, I know Tigr for... about a year? I'm not sure. I remember we met each other at Xfire forums, when I made the X-Blades support thread, and when I checked her profile we almost played the same games! So, of course that was a reason to add her. We talked so much and got to know each other pretty well, also I told her any problem I had and she most likely was always there for me when I needed her. Anyway, 5 months ago, she didn't come on again, I mean, yeah, that is no reason to worry but she came online EVERY day, all day long, but this time, she didn't. I didn't really think much about it, but when she didn't came online for a week, I started to worry. Weeks passed, months did, and she didn't come online. I really thought something bad happened to her...

Anyways! She is back online, and she is fine! I am so glad she is back, and I hope that won't change soon.

Comments

  1. Awws, I remember you telling me a bit about her.

    Welcome back! (to her!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts