For God's Sake...


Geez. That's around all I can say.

So, that girl. That goddamn girl. I know around some couple of months, we were really good friends but she ever had this goddamn freaking attitude to be choleric. 80% will be like "wth is choleric". Choleric means that a person often flips out for no reason, and can't really control his or her action when pissed off. Means she blocked me often. Very often. For the most faszinating reasons. However, she always came back apologizing or just pretending someone else on her computer was the one who blocked me, but not this time. I am seriously pissed. I never did anything THAT bad that Mrs. Choleric even needs to dare blocking me. I can understand when you are like "omfgwtfbbq" that you delete someone, but blocking someone for saying "Lol, I've won." is just ridiculous. IF, and I just say it because that's highly possible, that person does not know who I am speaking to, I am talking to you, Alice. Goddammit, if you dare to add me again prepare to either write 100 times I'm sorry without copy pasting or think of something else to make up for it.
My life is goddamn hard enough without having to deal with 15 year old choleric girls. So fucking get over it.

Comments

Popular Posts