I hate my life! :D (Part 1)


I do hope I don't need no 2nd part of this, but since I know my life, there probably will be one. Anyways, I'll begin from the start. So, I was playing League of Legends (awesome game btw, I'll post something about it as soon as possible) and I am used to that my computer overheats sometimes, normally this isn't bad, it just shuts off and then I reboot, but this time, there was no reboot. Seems like something got way too hot and just, well, is fucked. Which basically means I need to get my computer repaired, as soon as possible. You probably can all imagine what a geek is without his computer. Exactly, nothing. So, I'm using my mom's comp, since that way, I'm able to tell you guys what's going on, and so you don't wonder. No Idea when this'll be fixed, and as well, I'll try to stay on my mom's comp as long as possible. I'll inform you guys if anything new happens, so stay tuned. (And yes, I will make the Shisa post when it gets released, even if it costs my life lol)

Comments

  1. uhm i feel sorry for u for beeing unlivable without ur computer ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts