Boredem reigns~ Part 1


Mhm. Looks like the boredom has reached critical limits. I'm so bored, I feel like writing a random blog. No idea about what. I just feel like writing. I probably will do that more often.

So, I probably start with the games I'm playing right now. Games are like my life, besides chatting of course. The bad thing is, I get bored of games so quickly, so I often need new ones, which bore much more because I just randomly choose games. The only Game which I stick to is Grand Chase. Why? No idea. I sometimes wonder why I play this, it often seems to utterly boring, but still I play it everyday. Other games I play from time to time are S4 League, Tales Runner, Gleam of Force and yet new Street Fighter 4. Oh and I started playing Anno 1404: Dawn of Discovery. About the chatting, dude. Last week happened so much, I would probably need two blogs to summarize it. Let's just say, I found some new friends, and lost some. Even then I feel like explaining the whole thing, but it's too personal and I don't feel like writing 2 pages.

By the way, come to think of Grand Chase...

Comments

Popular Posts