Frankly, Good Sir, I do not know.

Life is so confusing.

I mean, somehow it's easy, and somehow it's not. How is that even possible? Quite some stuff happened, and I don't know where to start. I'll probably forget half of it again

So first off, sorry that I haven't written in such a long time. I can't say that I don't have any time, but then again, I can. I certainly have more to do than I've had before, but less than when I was working. So I'm in this activity of the FEO again, and it's fine so far. Next week or so I'll change activities again. They said I'm supposed to get more money as support then, too. We'll see about that. As for my free time, a lot of League of Legends. Like, a lot. Oh and I spent a lot of time with my girlfriend. Her name's Lena. Yeah. I know. Where do I start...

We've met a few weeks ago, due to Slein, she was more or less a friend of him. She was really in love with him, like, a lot. And yeah, I knew Slein, he's not certainly the best with most females, I've heard and experienced a lot of stories about him and girls. So eventually, I got to talk to her. She cried, a lot, because of the way he treated her. He made it clear that he has no interest, and that really broke her heart. Being as chivalrous as I am, I was there for her, let her cry and told her things will be fine again. Eventually we got closer that way, talked more, spent more time together. It was cool. And yeah, one day we sort of, kinda started a relationship. Just this time it was different from my first relationship. I made it very clear, thoroughly reminded her of the fact that there might be times that we're not talking for a long time, that I am not always going to spend time with her, since, yeah, I'm a gamer, I play a lot of games, and I just need a lot of Ryou-time. Against all odds, she agreed to these terms, saying she's fine with it and can live with it, as long as I'm not gone for weeks and spend a little time with her on every other occasion. We decided we keep our relationship secret for now, don't tell people about it, see for ourselves how it goes. If it goes well, we can stay like this, if it doesn't, we know what to do.
Judging by this, I'm sure you guys can guess how it went. We decided that things look pretty fine so far, and we'd like to continue this path.

At this point I can also mention it to you, Albi. Yeah, I sort of gave up on you. You know I loved you for a long time, sure, there were times when I've put that aside, but I've really tried to get closer to you regarding that. All my efforts failed, spending time with you did no good, talking about it with you was more or less a nuisance since you felt more annoyed by it that pleased, and even meeting you in real life didn't do us no favors. You simply couldn't handle love, not that I blame you, but it was just really... hurtful. Now I can never say I will truely ever give up on you, I will always keep you in my heart, I don't know why. I love Lena, and I've already talked to her about it, but I just want you to know as well that even if you'd decide for me now, it's too late.
Just to clear things up, I don't want any more lies in my life.

Eh, enough about that. I've played Dungeon Siege III, waited years for it to finally come out, and I can't say it was worth the wait, but the game was so amazing, I really loved it. Could've sticked to the old ways more, but it still rocked. I think I also finished Fable III, I just noticed I haven't even mentioned that, boy, is it really that long ago since I made my last post? Geez, that's an eternity.

I've rediscovered my love for the artist Shirogane Usagi, boy that guy draws some great stuff. Or girl, I don't know his gender. But they rock! The picture above is one of his works again. I found it appealing, somehow. I've also uploaded about 20 pictures of his to gelbooru from his pixiv. Or her pixiv. And I've edited a lot of tags on gelbooru. I kind of think it was a waste of time. But it was sort of fun...

I guess that's all I can say so far. Oh, and one thing, my darling has a blog of her own, make sure you check it out right about here.

I have also decided to put up a Twitter, just for the sake of it. You might wanna check that out, too.

I will also rework the links on my blog, I don't think Jenny still needs to get linked to her blog, I don't talk to Ichirin anymore, and now that my girlfriend has a blog she'll needs to be mentioned on this blog, too. I'll work on it, I promise!

Until then, you guys just keep doing whatever you do. Keep it tight!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts