First Post in 2011!

Anyone feeling any special already? I'm still feeling all the same. I would've posted a lot sooner but I just couldn't get myself to do it. Not all too much happened and I feel like I'm getting a little bit repeative.

I played games, yeah. Recently have gotten hooked up with Bloodline Champions again, but I guess I won't play it anymore since I've gotten sick of it already again. Funny how much stuff happens if you don't post for a while. Huh. Well a good friend, Ronrinesu to named, recently bought me some neat stuff, I guess you could call it a Christmas present. It was totally nuts, but he bought me Red Faction: Guerilla, Plants vs. Zombies, Plain Sight and Call of Duty: Black Ops. Guy must've been really drunk or something. I love you, thanks for the games!

Obviously I have been playing those a lot. Black Ops is just so addicting, I never thought I'd be playing it this much. So much customization, leveling system, and the gameplay is just always fun. I totally love it. Plain Sight was... neat? He played it with me and the gameplay is pretty well and original, apparently the game is so unknown that even on Steam nobody owns or plays it, so you have a really hard time getting into a server with actual people on it. Plants vs. Zombies, I love this game. I, of course, finished it already and am aiming for 100% Completion on it. It's nothing I can play all day but it sure is fun from time to time! Spent a lot of time in it. And, at the very last, Red Faction. Now I don't know what the fuck is going on but I was expecting people to actually play this shit online. The Singleplayer is fun, sure, but that wasn't the reason I wished for this game. Literally NOBODY is playing this game online and I must say that's pissing me off, because multiplayer in this game is just pure fun. Oh well.

As for animes, yeah. Conan. Still watching. Yup. Also I've started watching Lucky Star, oh bother. The anime is great, it's more of a Japanese sitcom. Totally not what I was expecting but some moments are priceless, really. Also, I've been told to watch Baka to Test Shoukanjuu, I actually wanted to watch that someday anyhow, but forgot about it. Thanks to Tharatriel for reminding me! Other than that, yeah, well. Not much I suppose. Naruto, I guess. OH FUCK TODAY IS THURSDAY. Lmao, I still have to watch the new episode! Talking about being random in his own blog post.

Uh, yeah. About real life, hm. I've been looking around, REWE told me they'll be inviting me so I can introduce myself. I guess that's a good thing, even though last time I didn't make it, I'll make this time count. Other than that, a friend told me that I shouldn't think so much about this. I mean I'm still young, 17 years old, so I should have a good time, whether I have a job or not. I guess she's right. I mean I can still get a job in 3 years, but if I was depressed that long I sure will miss out. I have to make the best out of it, I'm not the only one without a job and fate will sooner or later smile upon me. It just takes a while.

Well, sorry I don't have any more to talk about! You've been waiting so long and all you get is a lousy little text like this. I'm so sorry! I've also been broadcasting a lot recently in my Steam group, so make sure you check that out! I'd love to chat with some of you in Steam! See you around everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts