Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!

That is indeed Japanese for Happy New Year! I thought doing the English title seems boring, also, I've had it last year. So why not go for Japanese?

Well, there's not much to tell you, I suppose. Not much happened, a new year began and I hope you guys all had a great time yesterday. Or today, depending on how you look at it. I also noticed that the anime Panty and Stocking might not have ended. Many streaming sites said that the 14th episode will air at Friday, like all the others, but it's already Saturday and it's not released. I'll see into that, dunno.

As for games, a friend bought me "The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom", an amazingly cheap and surprisingly fun game, I have to admit. 0,39€ for 3 hours of gameplay does sound neat, doesn't it? Other than that, no new games, played Global Agenda with Mirodir and some other stuff here and there.

I guess that's it again. I really don't have to say too much, and I'll inform you guys in some time soon again!

Comments

  1. Winterbottom? Like that dead men in Dinner for One`?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, I've actually never thought of that. Nono, he's a different person I suppose. Apparently he's crazy for pies and the sorts. A pie thief. I can't tell if that's original or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dunno didnt watch dinner for one this/last year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts