Fiddlesticks.

Greetings everyone, how've you been? I've been doing good!

Or so I'd like to believe. Things've gotten quite... unpleasant. The reason for my absence was because of some unwanted mail last week. I was currently phoning with Cheo at that time, and we were just talking about how I'll get that job for sure, when I received their answer that they're not taking me in for it. I was pretty sad, and I really didn't really know what to do now. It was basically my last chance, and there it slipped just away. Naturally, I didn't feel like blogging at all at that moment. Recently many people were asking me "What's with your blog? You should post something!".
There you have it.

However I must say, no matter how depressing the last week was, it's fine again. My very last chance is to get at least a part-time job as soon as possible, so I'll be at least doing something. We'll see about that. Again, I've realized that they're some pretty awesome people around me, which I totally forgot about when I was sulking. I don't know if some of them are fine with me mentioning them here, but I'd like to at least mention some of the people who helped me to cheer up again, especially when I wasn't feeling so good. Some of those might even read this very blog.
Thanks goes to Mirodir, Kumiko, Eliz, CrimsonEcho(I will find out your real name, believe me!), Katie, Steve, Cheo, and alot more people who've just helped out a tiny bit. That doesn't mean all my other friends are less important, though, so don't you sulk now!

Even if, at some point, those guys really annoyed the heck out of me, I'm glad to have them around. Furthermore, I have continued watching Naruto: Shippuuden and I must say I'm loving this anime more and more! The storyline is unbelievable! Also, I've watched a bit of Highschool of the Dead, more about that in a later blogpost I suppose. Ah! Dustin, one of my old childhood friends is back again! He wasn't online for months and I was wondering where he left off, but it seems he was simply on vacation. Maybe I'll tag up with him, Vuur and Mechta for some more rounds of L4D2 in the future days.

At this point I'd also like to thank all my friends for still reading my blog. It's great to have you all around, and I'd like to keep you all as close as you are now! Maybe that will not happen, but remember, I won't forget any of you, ever! That's so far all I had to say, farewell!

Comments

Popular Posts