Rio's Randomness~ Part 4

Yo! It's been almost a week since my last post, but I had seriously no idea at all what to write in my next post after I've posted the Touhou Time post. I thought I'd come up with something, but seriously, nothing. Now, since it's almost time for our next Touhou post, I though I'd better make a new post since it doesn't look too good if there are two Touhou posts after another.
For me, I didn't do much, had a free week, played some games, well, did the things you do when you don't need to go to school. I've met some nice new people around this week whom I'm often playing L4D2 with. Speaking of L4D2, my other friends who went to London for a week are back, too, I'm looking forward to play some rounds with them!

Well, except for the usual bullshit I've been up to, I also played Portal again, since it is now free to play until the 24th of May, so better download Steam and grab a free version on your account as long as it's possible! Remember, anything free is good!

That's it for this time, I don't have anything else to tell you, you guys stay safe and see you again!

Comments

Popular Posts