Introducing: Blade Fanatics

Ohaio everyone! It's been a time, I know, but except for the Touhou posts I sometimes do not know what in the world I actually should post. Basically I can just make way more posts about useless stuff which shouldn't be too interesting for you to read. For example, I'll tell you what I had for breakfast, if it was something unusual. "Today I've had pizza for breakfast". Sounds incredibly interesting, doesn't it? I can say that, yes, but I want a little bit more in my posts than just that.

Anyways, recently I've become quite addicted to Steam again, and thus am chatting there more than usual. I never expected Steam to be such fun, especially with chatting and roleplaying. I know the gaming community was awesome, but I had no idea. I have always been thinking about making my own group. A group with only people I want to be there, a group where everyone is nice and friendly, and of course, where everyone likes the same things. For example, Blades.

Yes, recently I have created such a group on Steam, called "Blade Fanatics". You can search for it and join it if you fancy sharp objects as much as I do. Yes, this includes scythes, daggers, swords, nodachi, katana and spears.

Here's a link to the main page.

Comments

  1. What's your take on absurdly oversized weaponry?

    Half the fun in RPGs and Custom-Fighters is the ability to wield swords and axes the size of luxury sedans.

    Cold Pizza is the Breakfast of Champions, by the by. You have to eat it cold, though. No reheats, pal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts