Boredem reigns~ Part 3

My my. Yes, you don't have to tell me, I noticed on my own that I really am not making many posts lately. Heck knows why. Is it because I got vacation? Is it because I'm too busy? Meh.

To keep you guys up to date, I began to watch animes again, which I didn't do for quite a time, so I have enough stuff to watch for now. Besides the animes Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Umineko no Naku Koro ni, I will now watch Basquash! to the end and maybe even K-ON. Also, I played the game Borderlands a while, and, of course, still Grand Chase and League of Legends. I'd suggest if you haven't already, try out those animes and games if you don't have anything better in mind.

As for the rest of my life, sigh. I'm alone for 3 weeks now, means I gotta feed the cast, water the plants, buy stuff, wash the dishes, clean the house, feed myself and all those nasty stuff you don't wanna do, but have to. And school's starting at Monday. Boy, this'll be the hardest 3 weeks in my life. I got an F in maths lately and I basically have no idea how to come up with that, and I'm afraid my other marks aren't all that pretty as well. Heh, I'll make it through somehow... hopefully.

And this means we are at the end of today's boredom post. I hope you liked it, if not, meh, nobody writes any comments anyway so I'm used to just hear no feedback from you. Well, rather no comments at all than bad comments, like, how much this blog sucks.

Farewell, fellows!

Comments

Popular Posts