Dead!



Not me, though! Woo!

What are you doing here, what the fuck? Nobody reads blogs anymore. It's all about Twitter and Tumblr nowadays. I tried those, and they're also not for me. So yeah, I stopped doing any of that!

Why do I post this? No reason! Boredom! Who cares! I'm a different guy than I was 3 years ago.

Way different, actually! I don't do blogs anymore, I don't do none of that attention grabbing anymore. I'm just some lonesome NEET that plays games. Nobody special, none of that "Great Rio" shit. Not to mention, my name's Ryou now! Yeah. That much of a weeb. Terrible, right? Actually, my name's been Ryou for 3 years, but this blog still calls me Rio, so I felt like reiterating that.

I don't know why I'm doing this. Some lone souls find this blog and read it. All of it. Can you believe it? What kind of a loser would read the blog of some other loser they haven't even MET. Now that's creepy. Yes, I'm talking to you, creep! What are you doing on my blog? Gross!

But even so, half the links here are dead or irrelevant, so let me update those and also link you to where I'll likely be found for the rest of my life. On Steam. Yeah, that's right. You heard me. Steam.

Because playing games is what I do nowadays, nothing else really. Sometimes anime? Yeah.
I also have a Skype if you want that. It's oirumalg. Add me, you fucking stalker. I dare you.

I'm also a pervert now! That's cool! I've been a pervert for a long time, but it felt saying that, you know? Like, telling people I fap to some weird stuff. Monster girls! Ew! And I'm a lolicon, too! Disgusting, right? Anyway, I don't give a shit. Really, that's just kind of my motto nowadays. Who cares? I don't! I've had shit happen to me that ruined my image long ago, and instead of fighting against it, someday I gave in, and you know what? It's great! I can be myself and not care.

That's really it. I didn't mean for it to be so long. But fuck it, right? Yes, fuck it!


If there are people that care, you can add me, I don't mind.

Fucking creeps.

P.S. As I was typing, I realized I have a Steam link at the bottom of this blog. Fuck me with a rake.

P.P.S. Don't actually fuck me with a rake, I'm not into that.

Comments

Popular Posts