My new Blog!

Yes, I know! It's really that amazing! Now you know what I've been up to the past weeks! Well, admittedly, it was only about the past week, really. I've been very lazy and Ryou-like, but I've also had a lot of stuff to deal with. I'm not going to make a big fuss about what happened, I think it would be best for you people to check it out on my new blog which can be found... here? No. Maybe here? Nuh-uh. Ah, there it is.

I thank Blogger for all the great posts I was able to make here, but ever since my YouTube profile was banned, I felt like I was at a constant risk to keep this blog up. I've since then started to plan how and where I want to host my new blog. I'm glad I finally got around to make this decision, I will not delete this blog, but I also won't upload my old files up here, or maybe later, I don't know. Whatever the case, it's been a great time but I feel like I should be moving on to see more of the world! Adieu and farewell!

Comments

Popular Posts