The improbability of the probable.


I oughta learn to make titles. I swear everytime I go and write a blog post I sit at least 10 minutes in front of the white box, thinking "What the fuck do I name this thing?"

So, hello everyone. It has been a long time since we last had the chance to talk. How have you guys been holding up? Everything going alright? I sure as hell hope so!

My life's been a constant up and down as always, now that I'm in a relationship even more so since we constantly fight about the smallest of things, it's so silly! But we always make up in the end and as long as I know that I can make her smile, I don't care about any other detail. So Lena was here two weeks ago (Heck, has it been that long ago already? What was I doing last week?!), and we had tons of fun. We also had just as much drama, that be said, but it was totally worth it. With her arrival, Dungeon Defenders came out as well, so when we bought it, we played it. And when I say played it I mean we appropriately played the fuck out of this game and no blood nor sweat could bring up apart from leveling like we didn't know any other task in life.
It was really fun.

I'm not about to go into detail as to what Dungeon Defenders is about, just check out this here game trailer I found while browsing the internet and check it out. I love it, she loves it, and I've been playing it for weeks now!



Moving on, a bunch of stuff has happened. I wrote countless applications during my stay at "work", looking for mostly restaurant and hotel related jobs as the people who know me on Twitter already know. Now, it's not exactly what I was dreaming about, but it looked okay, I guess. The problem was, there's constant pressure from where I go to "work", and they, obviously, want me to get a move on regarding this issue. I feel like I'm constantly changing choices where and as what I want to work as. Just now recently, after doing one of those job tests I found out that mechatronic technician is a job which doesn't look bad either. Lucky for me, my mom knows a guy who works for probably the most advanced and well known company which is looking for apprentices. And they're even looking for chemical lab assistants, which was, as most of you know, the job I was first looking for. This might be the end of my long quest to find a job. Or, as always, just another dead end in the path I call life.

Oh well! I wasn't quite as active on Twitter and Tumblr these past weeks, as well as Blogger, and I'd like to apologize to all of those who have been more than eagerly awaiting my next post. I cannot promise it won't happen again, since it's always a motivational thing that's going on. It depends on my mood entirely. So even if I have nothing to say and am in the mood, I'll blog.

Uh, animes, right. Been watching some more Conan and Nichijou. Kind of have been neglecting Naruto since it's just filler after filler, and it's pissing me off. Hopefully that ends soon. I have been reading hundreds of pages of Homestuck and I am loving it so much. I have become one with the fandom, yet I have not fully reached its capacity. (And with that I mean I still haven't caught up with the newest pages.) To show off my fandome (and more importantly, convince more people to watch this series) I have a video here which I'd like all of you to see.



With that, I'm out. See y'all.

Comments

Popular Posts