Hydrogenetic Suction Cups of Chaos

This blows.

I'm terribly sorry that I haven't written in days, but I haven't really been in the mood for my usual bliggety bloggan'. It's just become so incredibly dull since I lost my job. Oh, you didn't know? My bad.

Yeah, the end of the month my job ended because, well, I've run into some troubles there. I wouldn't entirely say it's my fault, though, even my parents and friends agree that their reasoning was somewhat bland, but it's not like I can do anything against it. So here I am again, at the start, I've already visited the Federal Employment Office like I was supposed to, have already looked for other job opportunities around, and still haven't received any rejections or acceptions.

I've... well, I've sulked a lot, let me tell you. But I guess I'm over it by now. It's not half bad, I like not doing anything and wasting my time with no precious future right up ahead. I'm an Otaku and a gamer, I can live my life again. That's the good side. The bad side is that we now have even less money, the internet is screwed up as fuck because of some unknown reasons, the router just keeps resetting itself randomly, we're guessing it has something to do with the changing of our telephone numbers, and my parents pressure me even more now to finally get a job. It's perfect, really.

Of course I have friends that support me, that always feels a little better. Even though I sometimes think they don't even mean it but just say it so I cheer up. But whatever's fine, I guess. I've got no choice in the matter.

I've been watching a lot of American Dad, and some Boondocks. I've realized the sole reason I was watching anime was because I just needed something to do while I eat, so I might as well watch different shows. I still watch Naruto every Thursday, and I still have a lot of other animes I want to watch... I just can't bring up the motivation for them, though.

I have played so much League of Legends recently, it's not even funny anymore. It's like the only game that's remotely fun recently. Of course I've picked up Brink, too. That was pretty neat, nice customization, fun gameplay. But I guess I just can't get too hyped for anything because of all that's happened. I even bought the game from my own money this time, yay. But yeah, what can I say. Not much happened gaming-wise, just the usual random crap.

I... don't really know what else to say. I feel sort of bad because it's been such a long time, but I really don't know anything right now. I'll make up for it, someday, I promise. Maybe when something actually happens again and, yeah. Something like that. You guys just stay tuned. Love y'all.

Comments

Popular Posts