It's time for the S4 League!


Yo. I haven't posted much since quite a time, so here's a new post to let you guys stay up to date.

As the title says, it's about the hopefully well-known third person shooter S4 League. I played this since open beta, and I loved it when I found out about it, however I didn't play for a long time, and recently I took a liking on this game again. Means, I am playing this game more often, and might (only) broadcast it via Xfire.

Since you guys probably wanna see some gameplay, have some, played by me.


But, this is the Chaser Mode, a new mode which just got released with the new patch, one is the Chaser, the other ones have to survive. (They obviously failed though.)

I just want to show the graphics and the gameplay, also, there are guns in there, I just love to play sword only since it's, well, cooler? If you want to see some more gameplay, youtube it.

Comments

Popular Posts